Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ready or not HWbot here I come! Overclock#02

At last the two new cards are installed, the sensor probes are in place, the BIOS has been reset and a new Windows 7 Ultimate x64 has been installed. I even had time left to join the guys at HWbot and made an account there for future benchmarking. They have a fantastic website were you can compare and download all benchmark (tools/results) you will ever need.

After some tweaking and tuning the new settings were crash free and I refer to these as Overclock#02 which I am going to use to run some new benchmarks and use them also for my HWbot account!

Overclock#02

For people who are interested here is my account at HWbot: http://hwbot.org/user/biochem1stry/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home