Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Seeing things in high defenition

Today I take a closer look on the Optical Blu-Ray drive I bought at MediaMarkt , I have chosen the new one from Samsung the SH-B123L just for two reasons; One it is one of the few Blu-Ray players that has a reading speed of 12x and second it is a combo drive. I never used the separate CD/DVD burner in my last pc build so I wont put a second one in any more, but just to go save (always when you leave things out, you need them later) this drive also can burn normal CD/DVD disc in case I need to do it. Another reason why putting the drive in now is that the CPU cooler will block access from plugging it in if I did it later on.



The Samsung SH-B123L one of the fastest 12x Blu-Ray players on the marked.


Optical drives give (just like other components with moving parts in it) vibration, so again we use screw washers to isolate the device from the case and reduce noise.


Now the power and SATA II cable can be plugged in, and it is good to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home